Central Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 846
Redmond, Oregon 97756
Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program
The Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program (OCVRP) offers rebates for Oregon drivers who purchase or lease electric vehicles. It is not a tax credit. DEQ designed the Program to reduce vehicle emissions by encouraging the purchase or lease electric vehicles instead of gas vehicles. Eligibility requirements differ depending on which rebate you apply for.
Funding for OCVRP has been exhausted, but applications for eligible vehicles purchased or leased prior to May 1, 2023 are still being accepted and placed on a rebate waitlist. Applicants have six months from their date of purchase or lease to apply for a rebate.
At this time, we anticipate reopening in March 2024, when funding is replenished. The OCVRP website will be updated when the program receives funding, so please continue to check the website homepage for program updates.
- Vehicles must meet program eligibility requirements
- Residential and Commercial options available
- Additional restrictions apply, see program website for details
- Program is dependent on fund availability, be sure to check the program website for current information
New electric vehicles with a base MSRP under $50,000
• $2,500 off a new eligible vehicle with a battery capacity of 10 kWh or more
• $1,500 off a new eligible vehicle with a battery capacity of less than 10 kWh
• $750 off an eligible new zero-emission motorcycle
Charge Ahead Rebate (Household income requirements apply, see program website)
New or used electric vehicles with an original base MSRP under $50,000
• $5,000 off a new or used eligible vehicle.
Standard and Charge Ahead Rebates can be combined for up to $7,500 toward the purchase or lease of a new eligible vehicle.