Central Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 846
Redmond, Oregon 97756
Register your electric vehicle and receive $50
Do you own or lease an electric vehicle (EV)? CEC members with battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids registered within CEC territory can receive $50 by completing the CEC registration application. Members are eligible to receive one registration incentive per vehicle (a separate form must be completed for each vehicle). By registering your vehicle with CEC, you help us better understand how members are utilizing their power so we can manage long-term infrastructure and efficient rate planning, putting money back in your pocket.
- Must be an active CEC member.
- Must own or lease an EV or PHEV with a minimum 2kWh on-board battery.
- Eligible vehicles must have current registration with the Oregon DMV at a service address with an active CEC electric service.
- Restrictions apply; see application for details.
To receive your $50.00 registration incentive:
● Register online at https://www.cec.coop/customer-service/electric-vehicles/
● Submit a scanned copy of your current Oregon DMV registration for verification.
● After your application is verified, we will send you a check for $50.00.